SITAN: Services for Intrusion Tolerant Ad Hoc Networks
- Research Line(s): Fault and Intrusion Tolerance in Open Distributed Systems (FIT)
- Sponsor: FCT
- Project Number: PTDC/EIA-EIA/113729/2009
- Total award amount: 131K Euros
- Coordinator: FCUL
- Partners: FCUL, FCT-UNL
- Start Date: Apr. 2011
- Duration: 36 months
- Team at FCUL: Researchers including Nuno Ferreira Neves, Alysson Bessani, Emanuel Alves
The project will create a toolbox of distributed services that can be employed in the construction of wireless ad hoc applications, simplifying their design and development, and automatically assuring tolerance to both accidental faults and attacks. To fulfill this objective, it will be necessary to investigate new distributed protocols and models, which are able to capture the inherent characteristics of the environment, and explore them to enhance the performance and resilience of the system.
- David Matos, Nuno Ferreira Neves, Alysson Bessani, “SITAN: Services for Ad Hoc Networks with Unknown Participants”, in Fast Abstract at the 44th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), Atlanta, USA, Jun. 2014.
- José Lopes, Nuno Ferreira Neves, “Stopping a Rapid Tornado with a Puff”, in Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland), San Jose, USA, May 2014.
BibTeXNavigators - SITAN project
|Current projects:||VEDLIoT, SATO, ADMORPH, DiSIEM, SEAL, AQUAMON, UPVN, REDBOOK, IRCoC, SEL, Xivt, Abyss|
|Past projects:||TCLOUDS, MASSIF, MAFTIA, RESIST NoE, KARYON, HIDENETS, CORTEX, CRUTIAL, TRONE, SITAN, ReD, DIVERSE, CloudFIT, READAPT, REGENESYS, RC-Clouds, TACID, DARIO, RITAS, AJECT, MICRA, DEAR-COTS, COPE, DEFEATS, MOOSCO, TOPCOM, RE:DY, NORTH, SUPERCLOUD, COST Action IC1402, SEGRID, BioBankCloud, PROPHECY, SAPIENT, SecFuNet, FTH-Grid, AIR-II, AIR, ESFORS, CaberNet, GODC, BROADCAST, CoDiCom, Delta-4, RAPTOR|