(Redirected from Luis Rodrigues)Past member
Luís Rodrigues is no longer with the Navigators.
- MOOSCO (MOO with Separation of Concerns)
- DEAR-COTS (Distributed Embedded Architectures using Commercial Off-The-Shelf Components)
- TOPCOM (Topology-Aware Reliable Group Communication in Geographically Large-Scale Systems)
- Delta-4 (Definition and Design of an open Dependable Distributed Architecture)
- J. Armstrong, C. Cachin, Miguel Correia, A. Costa, Hugo Miranda, Nuno Ferreira Neves, Nuno Miguel Neves, J. A. Poritz, B. Randell, Lau Cheuk Lung, Luís Rodrigues, R. J. Stroud, Paulo Verissimo, M. Waidner, I. S. Welch, “Complete Specification of APIs and Protocols for the MAFTIA Middleware”, Missing institution, Tech. Rep., Jul. 2002. Technical Report DI/FCUL TR-02-11, Department of Computer Science, University of Lisbon. jULY 2002
- António Casimiro, Pedro Martins, Paulo Verissimo, Luís Rodrigues, “Measuring Distributed Durations with Stable Errors”, in Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium, London, UK, December 2001, Dec. 2001.
- João Ventura, João Rodrigues, Luís Rodrigues, “Response Time Analysis of Composable Micro-Protocols”, in in Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Symposium on Object-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing (ISORC 2001), Magdeburg, Germany, May, 2 - 4, 2001, pp 335-342., May 2001.
- Alexandre Pinto, Hugo Miranda, Luís Rodrigues, “Light-Weight Groups: an implementation in Ensemble”, in in Proceedings of the Ersads 2001, European Research Seminar on Advances in Distributed Systems, 14-18 May 2001, Bertinoro (Forlì), Italy., May 2001.
- Filipe Araújo, Luís Rodrigues, “Quality of Service in Indirect Communication Systems”, in in Proceedings of the Ersads 2001, European Research Seminar on Advances in Distributed Systems, 14-18 May 2001, Bertinoro (Forlì), Italy., May 2001.
- Miguel Antunes, Hugo Miranda, António Rito Silva, Luís Rodrigues, Jorge Martins, “Separating Replication from Distributed Communication: Problems and Solutions”, in in Proceedings of the International Workshop on Distributed Dynamic Multiservice Architectures (DDMA), in conjunction with the 21st International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS-21) April 16-19, 2001, pp 103-108Phoenix, Arizona, USA, Apr. 2001.
- Hugo Miranda, Alexandre Pinto, Luís Rodrigues, “Appia, a flexible protocol kernel supporting multiple coordinated channels”, in in Proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS-21) April 16-19, 2001, pp 707-710.Phoenix, Arizona, USA (Poster session)., Apr. 2001.
- João Rodrigues, Hugo Miranda, João Ventura, Luís Rodrigues, “The design of RTAppia”, in in Proceedings of the Sixth IEEE International Workshop on Object-oriented Real-Time Dependable Systems, Rome, 8-10 January 2001., Jan. 2001.
- Paulo Verissimo, Luís Rodrigues, Distributed Systems for System Architects. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Jan. 2001. http://www.navigators.di.fc.ul.pt/dssa
- Luís Rodrigues, Katherine Guo, Paulo Verissimo, Kenneth P. Birman, “A Dynamic Light-Weight Group Service”, in Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing Vol. 60, No. 12, December 2000, pp 1449-1479. Academic Press., Dec. 2000.
- Paulo Verissimo, António Casimiro, L. M. Pinho, F. Vasques, Luís Rodrigues, E. Tovar, “Distributed Computer-Controlled Systems: the DEAR-COTS Approach.”, in in Proceedings of the 16th IFAC Workshop on Distributed Computer Control Systems, Sydney, Australia, November 2000., Nov. 2000.
- Hugo Miranda, Miguel Antunes, Luís Rodrigues, António Rito Silva, “Group Communication Support for Dependable Multi-User Object Oriented Environments”, in in Proceedings of the International SRDS Workshop on Dependable System Middleware and Group Communication (DSMGC 2000), in conjunction with the 19th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, Nurnberg, Germany, October 2000., Oct. 2000.
- J. Pereira, Luís Rodrigues, R. Oliveira, “Semantically Reliable Multicast Protocols”, in in Proceedings of the 19th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems, pp. 60-69, Nurnberg, Germany, October 2000., Oct. 2000.
- Luís Rodrigues, M. Raynal, “Quorum-Based Replication in Asynchronous Crash-Recovery Distributed Systems”, in in Proceedings of the European Conference on Parallel Computing (Euro-Par 2000), Munchen, Germany, August, 2000., Aug. 2000.
- Luís Rodrigues, M. Raynal, “Atomic Broadcast in Asynchronous Crash-Recovery Distributed Systems”, in In Proceedings of the 20th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, Taipe, Taiwan, April, 2000., Apr. 2000.
- Luís Rodrigues, K. Guo, “Partitionable Light-Weight Groups”, in Proceedings of the 20th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, Taipe, Taiwan, Apr. 2000.
- Luís Rodrigues, R. Baldoni, E. Anceaume, M. Raynal, “Deadline-Constrained Causal Order”, in In Proceedings of the The 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Object-oriented Real-time distributed Computing, Newport Beach, California, USA, March, 2000., Mar. 2000.
- Hugo Miranda, Luís Rodrigues, “Flexible Communication Support for CSCW Applications”, in 5th International Workshop on Groupware, Cacún, México, September 22-24, 1999, Sept. 1999.
- Luís Rodrigues, “Scalability issues in MOOs: the role of object migration and replication”, in Multi-User Object-Oriented Environments Workshop In association with the 13th European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP'99) Lisbon, Portugal, June 14-18, 1999, Jun. 1999.
- Hugo Miranda, Luís Rodrigues, “Communication support for multiple QoS requirements”, in 3rd European Research Seminar on Advances in Distributed Systems (ERSADS'99), Madeira Island, Portugal, April 23-28, 1999, Apr. 1999.
BibTeXNavigators - Luís Rodrigues
|Faculty members||Alysson Bessani, António Casimiro, Fernando Ramos, Ibéria Medeiros, Nuno Ferreira Neves, Pedro M. Ferreira|
|Post-doc researchers||João Sousa, Salvatore Signorello|
|PhD students||AdrianoSerckumecka, Diego Kreutz, Fernando Alves, Gonçalo Jesus, JoaoAmado, Luís Marques, Max Alaluna, Miguel Garcia, Paulo Antunes, Regivaldo Costa, Rui Marques, Túlio Ribeiro, Vinicius Vielmo Cogo|
|Hired researchers||Eric Vial, Ricardo Mendes, Tiago Oliveira|
|MSc students||Ana Fidalgo, BrunoLourenco, Bruno Nunes, Carlos Nascimento, Claudio Martins, Diogo Duarte, Diogo Gonçalves, Diogo Pires, Gonçalo Reis, José Batalheiro, JoaoMarques, João Pinto, João Silva, Kleomar Almeida, Miguel Moreira, Pedro Alves, Pedro Gaspar, Ricardo Morgado, Rui Pedro Caldeira, Rui Pereira … further results|