Ricardo Correia Pinto
Revision as of 21:22, 8 October 2015 by Casim
Ricardo Correia Pinto is no longer with the Navigators.
- READAPT (Reconfigurability and Adaptability in Safe and Secure Multicore Architectures for Mixed-Criticality Applications)
- PROPHECY (Proactive Fault Tolerance for Time and Space Partitioning Hypervisors)
- KARYON (Kernel-Based ARchitecture for safetY-critical cONtrol)
- Rui Pedro Caldeira, Jeferson L. R. Souza, Ricardo Correia Pinto, José Rufino, “Methods and Tools for Assessment of Wireless Networks in Extreme Environments”, in IEEE International Conference on Wireless for Space and Extreme Environments 2015 (WiSEE), Miami, Florida, United States of America, Dec. 2015.
- Rui Pedro Caldeira, Jeferson L. R. Souza, Ricardo Correia Pinto, José Rufino, “A Tool for Real-Time Assessment of IEEE 802.15.4 Networks Through Fault Injection”, in Proceedings of the 7th Simpósio de Informática (INFORUM), Covilhã, Portugal, Sept. 2015.
- Ricardo Correia Pinto, José Rufino, “Exploiting Non-intrusive Monitoring in Real-Time Embedded Operating Systems”, in Proceedings of the 4th Embedded Operating Systems Workshop (EWiLi) - Poster Session, Lisbon, Portugal, Nov. 2014, pp. 1–2.
- Jeferson L. R. Souza, Ricardo Correia Pinto, José Rufino, “Mechanisms to Enforce Dependability and Timeliness in Wireless Communications”, in Proceedings of the 2nd International IEEE Conference on Wireless for Space Applications and Extreme Environments (WiSEE), European Space Agency, Noordwijk, Netherlands, Oct. 2014, pp. 1–6.
- João Carraca, Ricardo Correia Pinto, João Pedro Craveiro, José Rufino, “Information Security in Time- and Space-Partitioned Architectures for Aerospace Systems”, in Proceedings of the 6th Simpósio de Informática (INFORUM), Porto, Portugal, Sept. 2014, pp. 457–472.
- Ricardo Correia Pinto, José Rufino, “Exploitation of Non-intrusive Monitoring in Real-Time Embedded Systems”, in Communication at the Embedded and Real-Time Systems Session of the 6th Simpósio de Informática (INForum), Porto, Portugal, Sept. 2014, pp. 1–1.
- Ricardo Correia Pinto, José Rufino, “Towards Non-invasive Run-time Verification of Real-Time Systems”, in Work-in-Progress Session of the 26th Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS), Madrid, Spain, Jul. 2014, pp. 25–28.
- António Casimiro, José Rufino, Ricardo Correia Pinto, Eric Vial, Elad M. Schiller, Oscar Morales-Ponce, Thomas Petig, “A Kernel-based Architecture fo Safe Cooperative Vehicular Functions (Invited Paper)”, in Proceedings of the 2014 Symposium on Industrial Embedded Systems, Pisa, Italy, Jun. 2014.
- Kleomar Almeida, Ricardo Correia Pinto, José Rufino, “Fault Detection in Time- and Space-Partitioned Systems”, in Communication at the 5th Simpósio de Informática (INFORUM), Évora, Portugal, Sept. 2013, pp. 179–186.
- Ricardo Correia Pinto, “Mechanisms for Enhanced Dependability and Timeliness in CAN”, Master’s thesis, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa, Instituto Superior Técnico, Dec. 2010.
- José Rufino, Ricardo Correia Pinto, Carlos Almeida, “FPGA-based Engineering of Bus Media Redundancy in CAN”, in Proceedings of the 12th CAN in Automation (CiA) International CAN Conference. Barcelona, Spain, March 2008., Mar. 2008.
- José Rufino, Ricardo Correia Pinto, Carlos Almeida, “A FPGA-based solution for enforcing dependability and timeliness in CAN”, in Proceedings of the IP Based Electronic System Conference and Exhibition (IP07). Grenoble, France, December 2007., Dec. 2007.
BibTeXNavigators - Ricardo Correia Pinto
|Faculty members||Alysson Bessani, Ana Respício, António Casimiro, Bernardo Ferreira, Fernando Ramos, Ibéria Medeiros, José Cecílio, Nuno Ferreira Neves, Pedro M. Ferreira|
|Post-doc researchers||João Sousa, Salvatore Signorello|
|PhD students||AdrianoSerckumecka, Carlos Mão de Ferro, Diego Kreutz, Fernando Alves, Gonçalo Jesus, JoaoAmado, Luís Marques, Max Alaluna, Miguel Garcia, Paulo Antunes, Regivaldo Costa, Rui Marques, Túlio Ribeiro, Vinicius Vielmo Cogo|
|Hired researchers||Eric Vial, Ricardo Mendes, Tiago Oliveira|
|MSc students||Ana Fidalgo, Bruno Nunes, Carlos Nascimento, Claudio Martins, Diogo Duarte, Diogo Gonçalves, Diogo Pires, Gonçalo Reis, José Batalheiro, João Pinto, João Silva, Kleomar Almeida, Miguel Moreira, Pedro Alves, Pedro Gaspar, Rui Pedro Caldeira, Rui Pereira, Tiago Correia, TomasPeixinho, Tânia Troncão|