- xAmp, a protocol suite for group communication.
- Appia, a layered communication toolkit.
- TCB/TTCB, a distributed wormhole that provides a set of time and security related services.
- RT-PSS, a real-time proactive secret sharing library for RTAI.
- DepSpace, a Byzantine fault-tolerant coordination service based on the tuple space model.
- JITT, a set of tools and libraries for intrusion tolerance using the Java programming language, including implementations of Byzantine Paxos and verifiable secret sharing.
- BFT-SMaRt, a Byzantine-fault-tolerant state machine replication library developed in Java with simplicity and robustness as primary requirements.
- Adaptare, a framework for automatic and dependable adaptation in dynamic environments.
- hsSim, an extensible interoperable object-oriented n-Level hierarchical scheduling simulator.
- OpenRQ, an open-source implementation of the RaptorQ erasure codes.
- WAP, detecting and correcting vulnerabilities in PHP web applications.
- JDNA, a referential compressor for aligned DNA files.
- DNA-Privacy Detector, detecting privacy-sensitive human genomic data.
- DepSky, a Byzantine-fault-tolerant data-centric storage service to cloud-of-clouds.
- SCFS, a cloud-of-clouds file system, which uses DepSpace to coordinate metadata and DepSky to store data.
- CHARON, a secure cloud-of-clouds system for storing and sharing big data