Revision as of 22:26, 17 March 2015 by Jcraveiro
- xAmp, a protocol suite for group communication.
- Appia, a layered communication toolkit.
- TCB/TTCB, a distributed wormhole that provides a set of time and security related services.
- RT-PSS, a real-time proactive secret sharing library for RTAI.
- DepSpace, a Byzantine fault-tolerant coordination service based on the tuple space model.
- JITT, a set of tools and libraries for intrusion tolerance using the Java programming language, including implementations of Byzantine Paxos and verifiable secret sharing.
- SMaRt, a Byzantine-fault-tolerant state machine replication library developed in Java with simplicity and robustness as primary requirements.
- Adaptare, a framework for automatic and dependable adaptation in dynamic environments.
- hsSim, an extensible interoperable object-oriented n-Level hierarchical scheduling simulator.