XIVT: eXcellence In Variant Testing
- Research Line(s): Fault and Intrusion Tolerance in Open Distributed Systems (FIT)
- Sponsor: P2020
- Project Number: 17039 XIVT
- Coordinator: Bombardier, Sweden
- Partners: 24 partners from Canada, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, and Turkey
- Start Date: Nov. 2018
- Duration: 36 months
- Keywords: software testing, security, variant testing
- Team at FCUL: Researchers including Ibéria Medeiros, Nuno Ferreira Neves, António Casimiro, Francisco Araujo, Ana Fidalgo
Within the XIVT project, a method and toolchain will be defined for testing highly configurable, variant-rich embedded systems in the automotive, rail, telecommunication and industrial production domains. This will enable a highly effective, cost-efficient quality assurance, allowing the shift to autonomous, flexible and adaptive applications. The method is founded on a knowledge-based analysis of requirements formulated in natural language, and a model-based test generation at product-line level. It is expected that XIVT methods will result in higher test coverage, more flexible processes of higher quality and better products.
- Francisco Araujo, “Generating software tests to check for flaws and functionalities”, Master’s thesis, Mestrado em Engenharia Informática, Departamento de Informática, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, Sept. 2019.
BibTeXNavigators - XIVT project
|Current projects:||ADMORPH, DiSIEM, SEAL, AQUAMON, UPVN, IRCoC, Xivt, Abyss|
|Past projects:||TCLOUDS, MASSIF, MAFTIA, RESIST NoE, KARYON, HIDENETS, CORTEX, CRUTIAL, TRONE, SITAN, ReD, DIVERSE, CloudFIT, READAPT, REGENESYS, RC-Clouds, TACID, DARIO, RITAS, AJECT, MICRA, DEAR-COTS, COPE, DEFEATS, MOOSCO, TOPCOM, NORTH, SUPERCLOUD, COST Action IC1402, SEGRID, BioBankCloud, PROPHECY, SAPIENT, SecFuNet, FTH-Grid, AIR-II, AIR, ESFORS, CaberNet, GODC, BROADCAST, CoDiCom, Delta-4, RAPTOR|