XIVT: eXcellence In Variant Testing
- Research Line(s): Fault and Intrusion Tolerance in Open Distributed Systems (FIT)
- Sponsor: P2020
- Project Number: 17039 XIVT
- Coordinator: Bombardier, Sweden
- Partners: 24 partners from Canada, Germany, Portugal, Sweden, and Turkey
- Start Date: Jan. 2020
- Duration: 36 months
- Keywords: software testing, security, variant testing
- Team at FCUL: Researchers including Ibéria Medeiros, Nuno Ferreira Neves, António Casimiro, Pedro M. Ferreira, Ana Respício, Bernardo Ferreira, Francisco Araujo, Ana Fidalgo, Vasco Leitão, João Inácio, Diogo Fernandes, Diogo Ferreira, Rafael Ramires
Within the XIVT project, a method and toolchain will be defined for testing highly configurable, variant-rich embedded systems in the automotive, rail, telecommunication and industrial production domains. This will enable a highly effective, cost-efficient quality assurance, allowing the shift to autonomous, flexible and adaptive applications. The method is founded on a knowledge-based analysis of requirements formulated in natural language, and a model-based test generation at product-line level. It is expected that XIVT methods will result in higher test coverage, more flexible processes of higher quality and better products.
- João Inácio, Ibéria Medeiros, “Effectiveness on C Flaws Checking and Removal (fast abstract)”, in In Proceedings of the 52nd IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN'22), Jun. 2022.
- João Inácio, “Automatic Removal of Flaws in Embedded System Software”, Master’s thesis, Mestrado em Segurança Informática, Departamento de Informática, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, May 2022.
- Claudio Martins, Ibéria Medeiros, “Generating Quality Threat Intelligence Leveraging OSINT and a Cyber Threat Unified Taxonomy”, ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security, vol. 25-3, no. 19, May 2022.
- Vasco Leitão, “Prioritization of Software and System Requirements through Natural Language Processing for Testing Software”, Master’s thesis, Mestrado em Ciência em Dados, Nov. 2021.
- Vasco Leitão, Ibéria Medeiros, “SRXCRM: Discovering Association Rules Between System Requirements and Product Specifications”, in In Proceedings of the International Workshop on Natural Language Processing for Requirements Engineering (NLP4RE), Apr. 2021.
- Ana Fidalgo, “Detecting Web Vulnerabilities in an Intermediate Language Resorting of Machine Learning Techniques”, Master’s thesis, Mestrado em Ciência em Dados, Nov. 2020.
- Francisco Araujo, Ibéria Medeiros, Nuno Ferreira Neves, “Generating Tests for the Discovery of Security Flaws in Product Variants”, in In Proceedings of the International Workshop on Testing Extra-Functional Properties and Quality Characteristics of Software Systems (ITEQS), Oct. 2020.
- Ana Fidalgo, Ibéria Medeiros, Nuno Ferreira Neves, “Towards a Deep Learning Model for Vulnerability Detection on Web Application Variants”, in In Proceedings of the Workshop on Testing of Configurable and Multi-variant Systems (ToCaMS), Oct. 2020.
- Francisco Araujo, “Generating software tests to check for flaws and functionalities”, Master’s thesis, Mestrado em Engenharia Informática, Departamento de Informática, Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa, Sept. 2019.
BibTeXNavigators - XIVT project
|Current projects:||VEDLIoT, SATO, ADMORPH, SEAL, AQUAMON, UPVN, REDBOOK, ThreatAdapt, SEL, Xivt|
|Past projects:||TCLOUDS, MASSIF, MAFTIA, RESIST NoE, DiSIEM, KARYON, HIDENETS, CORTEX, CRUTIAL, TRONE, SITAN, ReD, IRCoC, DIVERSE, CloudFIT, READAPT, REGENESYS, RC-Clouds, TACID, DARIO, RITAS, AJECT, MICRA, DEAR-COTS, COPE, DEFEATS, MOOSCO, TOPCOM, RE:DY, NORTH, Abyss, SUPERCLOUD, COST Action IC1402, SEGRID, BioBankCloud, PROPHECY, SAPIENT, SecFuNet, FTH-Grid, AIR-II, AIR, ESFORS, CaberNet, GODC, BROADCAST, CoDiCom, Delta-4, RAPTOR|