From NavigatorsPast member
Luís Marques is no longer with the Navigators.
- Advisor(s): António Casimiro
- HIDENETS (HIghly DEpendable ip-based NETworks and Services)
- Luís Marques, António Casimiro, “Fighting Uncertainty in Highly Dynamic Wireless Sensor Networks with Probabilistic Models”, in 32nd International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS 2013), Braga, Portugal, Sept. 2013.
- João Alves, António Casimiro, Luís Marques, “Middleware Support for Adaptive Real-Time Applications in Wireless Sensor Networks”, in 14th European Workshop on Dependable Computing, Coimbra, Portugal, May 2013.
- Luís Marques, António Casimiro, “Towards dependable and stable perception in smart environments with timing and value faults”, in Workshop on Architecting Safety in Collaborative Mobile Systems (ASCoMS'12), Proceedings of the 2012 international conference on Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security, Magdeburg, Germany, Sept. 2012, pp. 151–161. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-33675-1_13
- Luís Marques, António Casimiro, “Evaluating Lightweight Dependable Adaptation in 802.15.4 Wireless Sensor Networks”, Department of Informatics, University of Lisbon, Tech. Rep. 12--04, Jul. 2012. http://hdl.handle.net/10455/6873
- Luís Marques, António Casimiro, “Lightweight Dependable Adaptation for Wireless Sensor Networks”, in 4th International Workshop on Dependable Network Computing and Mobile Systems (DNCMS 2011), in Proceedings of the 30th IEEE International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems Workshops, pages 26-35, Madrid, Spain, October 2011., Oct. 2011.
- Luís Marques, António Casimiro, “Dependable Perception in Wireless Sensor Networks”, in Proceedings of Simpósio de Informática (Inforum 2010), WIP Session, Sept. 2010.
- Luís Marques, António Casimiro, “Data Validity and Dependable Perception in Networked Sensor-Based Systems”, in 3rd International Workshop on Dependable Network Computing and Mobile Systems (DNCMS'10), in Proceedings of the 29th IEEE Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS'10), New Delhi, India, November 2010, Aug. 2010.
- António Casimiro, José Rufino, Luís Marques, Mário Calha, Paulo Verissimo, “Applying architectural hybridization in networked embedded systems”, in Proceedings of the 7th IFIP WG 10.2 International Workshop (SEUS 2009), Software Technologies for Embedded and Ubiquitous Systems, LNCS 5860, Sunggu Lee and Priya Narasimhan (Eds), Newport Beach, CA, USA, November 2009, Nov. 2009.
- Luís Marques, António Casimiro, “Design and Development of a COTS-based Real-time Executive for Safety-critical Vehicular Applications”, in Proceedings of Simpósio de Informática (Inforum 2009), WIP Session, Lisboa, Portugal, September 2009, Sept. 2009.
- Luís Marques, António Casimiro, Mário Calha, “Design and development of a proof-of-concept platooning application using the HIDENETS architecture”, in Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE/IFIP Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks, Estoril, Lisboa, Portugal, June 2009, Jul. 2009.
BibTeXNavigators - Luís Marques
|Faculty members||Alan Oliveira, Alysson Bessani, Ana Respício, António Casimiro, Bernardo Ferreira, Ibéria Medeiros, José Cecílio, Nuno Ferreira Neves, Pedro M. Ferreira, Vinicius Vielmo Cogo|
|Post-doc researchers||David Matos|
|PhD students||Adriano Mão de Ferro, AdrianoSerckumecka, Allan Espíndola, Ana Fidalgo, Carlos Mão de Ferro, Fernando Alves, Miracle Aniakor, Nuno Dionísio, Paulo Antunes, Regivaldo Costa, Robin Vassantlal, Rohit Kumar, Samaneh Shafee, Žygimantas Jasiūnas|
|MSc students||Alexandre Nascimento, André Cruz, André Gil, Bruno Matos, Daniel Ângelo, David Silva, Diogo Avelãs, Diogo Duarte, Diogo Fernandes, Diogo Pires, Diogo Ferreira, Frederico Apolónia, Gabriel Freitas, Gonçalo Reis, Inês Sousa, Jorge Martins, João Caseirito, João Inácio, João Loureiro, João Queimado … further results|
|Undergraduate students||Bruno Cotrim, Rodrigo Simões|