La Caixa Scholarship
- (1/Oct/2018) The (FCT-funded) research project AQUAMON -- Dependable Monitoring with Wireless Sensor Networks in Water Environments -- started today. During the next 3 years we will develop a dependable monitoring platform for application in aquatic environments using wireless sensor networks.
- (1/Oct/2018) The (FCT-funded) research project uPVN -- User-centric Programmable Virtual Networks -- started today. During the next 3 years we aim to build the next generation of virtual networks: VNets that are fully programmable.
- (20/Sept/2018) The NavTalks seminars have started for a new year of research presentations and useful discussions.
- (1/Aug/2018) The (FCT-funded) research project SEAL-- SEcurity progrAmming of web appLications -- started today. During the next 3 years we will design and build tools to make your web applications more secure!
- (11/Apr/2018) Based on the final demonstration of the Supercloud project last month, here is a video about Sirius, the multi-cloud network virtualization platform.
- Apply for Scholarships
- Brief Resume: The Navigators team today
- Fact Sheet
- Messages from distinguished ex-Navigators
- October 2005: It was twenty years ago today
- The Navigators Research Book of Style
- Hotels near FCUL
Quinta is the Navigators' processor farm.
It is a computational cluster dedicated to large-scale experiments of distributed systems.
It is currently comprised of 42 physical machines, which compose a test bed with more than 300 processing cores, 1.3 TB of RAM and 33 TB of storage.
- Using Quinta
- Basic Quinta usage (Navtalk presented on September 28, 2010)
- Advanced Quinta usage (Navtalk presented on November 1st, 2013)